Designated Status: National Historic Monument
Background: During the Qing Dynasty, the Lee Family moved to Daxi and cultivated the Yuemei Area, making good use of the river to run and distribute its rice business. The development was so successful that the name "Lee Jin-Xin" was established during the time. In 1860, the Lee family started to build the mansion, and it was completed in 1864. In 1865, the year after the mansion was completed, the Lee family had a successful candidate in the exam and it was honored by erecting flag poles and hanging boards. The mansion became a witness to the Lee Family rising from the farm, thriving in business, and finally achieving success in government.